Monivent NEO Training Specifications
- Simple set up by connecting the Monivent Neo Training face mask to conventional bag valve mask or T-piece ventilation device.
- Provides feedback on expiratory tidal volume, peak inspiratory pressure, positive end expiratory pressure, mask leakage and ventilation rate
- Wireless data transfer enhances realism by eliminating connecting cables or tubing.
- Continuous real time feedback enhances and speeds up learning.
- Feedback on face mask leak helps identify need to adjust face mask position.
- PIP in combination with VTe helps identify potential airway obstruction and provides a better understanding of lung compliance.
- Personal training log showing performance over time, increases motivation to practice and improves ventilation skills.