Norso GDPR statement
1. Your privacy is important to us, and we are committed to protecting your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
2. We collect and process your personal data to provide you with our services and meet our contractual obligations to you. This may include information such as your name, contact information, and billing details.
3. We may also collect and process non-personal data, such as information about your device or web browser, to improve our services and analyse user behaviour.
4. We will only collect and process your personal data with your explicit consent or as necessary to fulfil our contractual obligations to you.
5. We will not sell or distribute your personal data to third parties without your express consent, except as required by law or as necessary to provide our services.
6. We will take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure, or access.
7. You have the right to access, rectify, or delete your personal data, as well as to restrict or object to its processing, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
8. We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to provide our services and fulfil our contractual obligations to you, or as required by law.
Please note that this is just a general outline and may need to be tailored to your specific circumstances and requirements. It’s always best to consult with a legal expert to ensure compliance with GDPR and other data protection laws.