Mindray BeneVision CMS Central Monitoing System
A Better Vision of Care
The Mindray Central Monitoring System (CMS) is a scalable solution that stores and distributes patient data from your Electronic Patient Records (EPR) and networked medical devices to a range of display solutions, providing continuous clinical surveillance for enhanced patient safety.
The CMS Server is the backbone of our central monitoring system, providing vast, secure storage of data. Configurable as a physical or virtual server, it can be locally installed in just one department or virtually installed on existing hospital servers and scaled across a whole hospital.
Information on the CMS Server can be accessed through WorkStations, ViewStations, PC’s (CMS Viewer) and even smartphones (MobileViewer).
The CMS can display patient information from networked medical devices such as, wireless transport solutions, patient monitors, telemetry transmitters and even third-party devices connected via Mindray’s BeneLink module. Bi-directional communications with ADT and third-party EPR systems are made possible with the addition of Mindray’s eGateway integration engine.
Enhanced with a variety of clinical assistive applications, the CMS can further support caregivers in making rapid and confident clinical decisions.
- Provides continuous real-time access and surveillance to patient monitoring data
- Displays patient information from third-party devices connected via the BeneLink module
- Safe and secure central data store with complex encryption strategies to protect against cybersecurity threats
- Robust and resilient redundancy measures through high-availability server clustering 48-hour backfilling mechanism guarantees no loss of patient data
- One CMS server supports up to 32 workstations, up to 128 monitoring devices and 2000 VS9 vital signs monitors
- Provides 240 hours of full disclosure waveforms and trend data
- An entirely scalable solution with a variety of configurable functions and display setups Workstations allow users to view, edit and interact with networked patient monitors
- With CMS Viewer, clinicians can remotely access patient data from any PC or laptop
- Real-time patient data can be viewed on a smartphone (iOS or Android) with the CMS Mobile app
- Intuitive interface with customisable smart keys for high use functions
- Patient data from networked monitors and devices connected via BeneLink are safely transmitted to third-party EPR systems using Mindray’s eGateway
- Devices may be a combination of wired, wireless, and telemetry transmitters on any station
- Both 19″ TFT LCD and touchscreen display supported can present 16 patients simultaneously
- Each station can support up to four displays
- Supports up to 64 monitored beds per station
- Enables bi-directional communication with bedside monitors for enhanced patient care
- Supports all Mindray patient monitors including BeneVision N Series and TM80 Telemetry
- Historical patient database enables data review for up to 20,000 discharged patients
- Documentation options include network printer and dual trace recorder
- Connectivity to ECG management systems for 12-lead ECG reports