Not Your Ordinary Patient Monitor
Featuring Masimo SET® Measure-through Motion and Low Perfusion™ pulse oximetry with upgradeable rainbow SET™ technology
In a study comparing three pulse oximetry technologies, Masimo SET® demonstrated the highest sensitivity and specificity in identifying desaturation events during conditions of motion and low perfusion1
- Bright, high resolution LCD color display.
- Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts screen brightness, optimizing visibility.
- Profile icon changes and home button illuminates in corresponding colors to provide visual indicators of the current Profile setting.
- System status light provides visual indications of alarms and system messages.
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery holds approximately four hours of power.
- Swivel foot provides additional support when in vertical orientation.
- AC power connector provides a more secure hold between power cable and device.
- Trend 96 hours of parametric data to analyze patient status over time.
- Slim profile design provides tactile feedback upon proper connection.
- Audible and visual alarms for quick identification of alarming parameter.