Gaumard VICTORIA® S2200
The World's Most Lifelike Childbirth Simulator
Designed to Deliver Exceptional Training Through a Truly Immersive Experience.
From early pregnancy complications, high-risk deliveries, and postpartum emergencies to non-gravid scenarios for general nursing care, VICTORIA simulates a full range of obstetrical events to facilitate teamwork and deepen critical thinking skills in learners of all levels. More than a childbirth simulator, VICTORIA is a complete simulation solution developed from decades of obstetrical experience. It is a comprehensive package of tools and support designed to help improve patient safety in women’s health through education and training.
Victoria redefines physical fidelity having accurate anatomical proportions that facilitate learning without compromising clinical technique. The smooth, full-body skin provides a look and feel designed to immerse learners in simulation.
- New interactive eyes: automatic visual object tracking and lifelike eye movements
- Fully programmable airway, breathing, and circulation physiological parameters
- True-to-life shoulder dystocia, breech, and C-section deliveries
- Births lifelike, full-term baby featuring programmable vitals for APGAR scoring
- Integrated array of sensors track participant performance in real-time
- Automatic recognition of 50+ virtual medications
- Wireless and tetherless; up to 10hrs. of battery life 2
- Supports real monitoring equipment: EKG, capnography, defib., NIBP, TOCO, and pulse oximeters
- Includes Microsoft Surface Pro tablet PC and Virtual Patient/CTG Monitor
- Includes 9 Labor & Delivery Simulation Learning Experiences (SLEs)
- Video training library covering setup and operation
- Converts into a non-pregnant patient for general nursing and gynecology training