Providing meaningful interoperability between Mindray clinical solutions and the Electronic Health Record
The Mindray eGateway Integration Solution is a powerful informatics component for bi-directional communications between networked Mindray clinical solutions and hospital ADT, CIS, EMR, and alarm management systems. Interoperability is simplified through the adoption of standard HL7 protocols and the IHE PCD profile for seamless connectivity.
The eGateway is extremely scalable with three configurations able to scale from a single department to a multi-hospital enterprise solution. Additionally, it is capable of managing patient admission/discharge/transfer, parameter results, alarms, electronic documents, and waveform distribution between Mindray solutions and the healthcare enterprise.
- Provides “single pipe” for data interchange between Mindray solutions and hospital information systems
- Supports HL7 versions 2.1 – 2.6 including IHE PCD profile
- Supports multiple Mindray monitoring modalities: patient monitors, vital signs, telemetry, and anesthesia
- Accepts up to 48 hours of backfill data from the Mindray devices, as well as backfilling this data to the EMR ensuring a complete patient record
- Synchronizes time from hospital network time across the Mindray solution
- Standard ADT interface (IHE PCD) allows simplified admission and improved accuracy, supporting positive patient identification
- Standards Results interface for distribution of periodic patient vitals (IHE PCD)
- Standard Document Sharing interface eliminates need for paper printing. Both real-time and historical reports can be electronically filed to the EMR or Hospital Document Management System
- Standard Spot Check interface supports vital signs monitors, sending both measured vital signs and manual entered parameters/modifiers to the EMR
- Optional alarm interface for Alarm Alerts (IHE ACM) including vitals and waveform snippet
- Optional High-Resolution interface for real-time distribution of patient vitals (IHE PCD), waveforms (IHE WCM) and alarms (IHE ACM)